[DISCUSSION] T.I. - I'm Serious (25 Years Later)

T.I. - I'm Serious (2001)

On the October 9th 2001 American rapper T.I. released his debut studio album I'm Serious. The album debuted and peaked at #98 on the US Billboard 200 and sold at least 163 000 copies.

Tracklist:

01 Intro [Prod. DJ Toomp & Charles Pettaway]

02 Still Ain't Forgave Myself [Prod. Craig Love]

03 Dope Boyz [Prod. DJ Toomp]

04 What Happened? [Prod. P.A.]

05 You Ain't Hard ft. Mac Boney [Prod. Brian "BK" Kidd]

06 Why I'm Serious (Interlude) [Prod. DJ Toomp & Charles Pettaway]

07 I'm Serious ft. Beenie Man [Prod. The Neptunes]

08 Do It (Stick It Baby) [Prod. DJ Toomp & T.I.]

09 What's Yo Name ft. The Neptunes [Prod. The Neptunes]

10 Hands Up [Prod. Brian "BK" Kidd]

11 Chooz U ft. Jazze Pha [Prod. Jazze Pha]

12 I Can't Be Your Man [Prod. Brian "BK" Kidd]

13 Hotel ft. Too $hort [Prod. P.A.]

14 At The Bar [Prod. Brian "BK" Kidd]

15 Heavy Chevys ft. P$C [Prod. DJ Toomp]

16 Grand Royal [Prod. T.I.]

17 Outro [Prod. DJ Toomp & Pettaway]

18 I'm Serious (Remix) ft. YoungBloodZ, Bone Crusher & Pastor Troy [Prod. The Neptunes & Lil Jon]

Total Length 71:06

Questions?

  1. What are your favorite tracks on I'm Serious?
  2. How high would you rate I'm Serious inT.I.’s discography?
  3. Do you still listen to I'm Serious?
  4. Do you like the production on I'm Serious?
  5. Who were your favorite featuers on I'm Serious?
  6. What was your favorite instrumental on I'm Serious?
  7. How high would you rate T.I. as a rapper?
  8. How would you rate I'm Serious out of 5?
  9. Free thoughts
submitted by /u/EminemEncore2004
[link] [comments]

Be noted that [DISCUSSION] T.I. - I'm Serious (25 Years Later) is posted on /r/HipHopHeads on Reddit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kimya Dawson has released a song about Aesop Rock's emotional abuse towards her

HHW Tech Review: Skullcandy Dime True Wireless Earbuds Offer Quality Sound For Under $30

J. Cole Releases New Dreamer Blue Sneaker with PUMA