Djaeden Unchained!

Yoo fam. I had a near death experience at the Boise Idaho show of the Dazed days of summer tour. Cypress Hill, Lupe Fiasco, Atmosphere and the Pharcyde. Blood clot shot up my leg crossed the hip reached the stomach then disappeared. In that moment I was baptized. Was never a religious man before it. That was a shot from GOD in my leg. First thought was fuck I’m an alcoholic, never thought that before didn’t drink everyday but had to fight not too. I’m currently 3 weeks sober with the exception of micro dosing shrooms and nicotine that evil bastard lol. Long story hope yall still with me, it also opened my 3rd eye aka Christ consciousness. I’ve always been obsessed with dope underground hip hop and amazing movie and shows. Always had a weird brain could remember random convos from 25 years ago type shit lol.

So I started writing a public domain multiverse saga with deep hip hop roots. 3 of my goats have already read my outline and want to do voices. 3 Detroit underground legends. Elzhi, Guilty Simpson and Phat Kat! Straight from Dilla’s vault! I’ve had other convos with Lupe who I’m meeting in Toronto Aug 21 and others. First season is Winnie-the-Pooh in a kill bill
Like revenge story. Christopher Robin gets corrupted and poisons Winnie’s friends each with one of the 7 deadly sins. It’s a story of redemption and resurrection!

Anybody who follows the_unchained_kin Instagram page from here and DMs me triple H, I’ll send you at least a sticker package. I hate Facebook and the gram but need to build a following. If you help me go viral full merch pack!! Want a job? Hit me up!! Merch is getting designed as we speak planning a soft merch launch Sept 4th aka Labour Day aka 1 year anniversary of my awakening!!

Much love and god bless 🙏 💜 🍯 ⚔️ 🩸

submitted by /u/Djaeden47
[link] [comments]

Be noted that Djaeden Unchained! is posted on /r/HipHopHeads on Reddit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kimya Dawson has released a song about Aesop Rock's emotional abuse towards her

HHW Tech Review: Skullcandy Dime True Wireless Earbuds Offer Quality Sound For Under $30